Join our family of great minds!
Huld is an internationally unique technology design and product development house. We support our customers in designing and developing mechanical products and solutions. We provide services for leading companies in variety of industries. We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
Senior Mechanical Designer
We appreciate a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering or other suitable area. We expect you to have a good understanding of mechanical design and product development with several years of relevant work experience. Our working languages are Finnish and English, both internally and with our customers.
In order to succeed in this role:
- You have a good understanding of Injection molded products
- You are familiar with some of the 3D CAD software:
- SolidWorks, Catia, Creo Elements/Direct, Creo, Inventor, NX
- You have good problem-solving skills combined with systematic way of working
- You work independently and proactively
- You are used to work on tight schedules and under pressure
- You are open-minded for new challenges and have a good attitude
- You have good communication skills, written and verbal
Ambitious and cooperative working style is a must. We are in this together!
We offer to you
Possibility of working in an inspiring environment, nice and relaxed atmosphere and humane and bold colleagues. We offer an opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g, manufacturing, healthcare, automation, space, functional safety etc.
We provide occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to the interest of our employees. Also lunch benefit, culture- and sports vouchers are included.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and your motivation letter by 17.01.2021. We will start processing immediately and will proceed with the right candidate as soon as possible.
In case you wish to discuss about Huld, the role and our way of working, do not hesitate to contact us. For us it is important to find a place where you can feel like being part of the family.
Teemu and Janne are best reachable on
Friday 18.12 10-11
Wednesday 23.12 10-11
And as of 5th of January 2021 Tuesdays and Fridays 10-11