Are you passionate about power electronics and especially AC drives technology? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Would you like to join our family of great minds?
In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as control systems, desktop applications, test automation solutions and data processing systems. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
About the open position
To be eligible, you preferably have a Master's or PHD degree in Power Electronics and Drives, Control Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Our ideal candidate has a basic understanding of Power Electronics and electrical drives technology, relevant control systems as well as programming.
We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
Apply for this position if you have any of these skills:
- BSc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in suitable area
- 1-5 years of work experience in the development of AC drives or corresponding experience
- Basic knowledge of Control in Power Electronics and Drives
- Understanding of:
- Control software development for electric drive-based applications
- Simulations of drive-based systems, including Hardware in the Loop and emulators
- Electrical circuit modelling and control theory
- Good skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experience of programmable logic controllers and common automation networks is an advantage
- Problem-solving skills and systematic ways of working
- Fluent English, preferably also Finnish
- Ambitious attitude
- Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various power electronics domains
- Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to the interest of our employees
- Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers
- For new employees moving to Finland we offer relocation support
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter by 31 January 2021. With the right candidate we will proceed immediately, so don't wait!
In case you wish you discuss about Huld, role and our way of working, do not hesitate to contact us. We understand that it is important to find a place where you can feel like being part of the family.