Are you passionate about Power Electronics and electrical drives technology? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Would you like to join our family of great minds?
In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as control systems, desktop applications, test automation solutions and data processing systems. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries. We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
About the open position
To be eligible, you preferably have a Master or PHD degree in Power Electronics and Drives, Control Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of design, implementation and validation of control systems for industrial drives and relevant previous work experience. We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
Apply for this position if you have any of these skills:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in suitable area.
- 3-10 years of work experience in power electronics development and/or testing.
- Understanding of electrical circuit modelling, control theory and software development
- Familiarity using various test instruments, such as oscilloscopes, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and systematic ways of working
- Experience with Industrial Drives, Direct Torque Control (DTC), Matlab, C/C++, Python is an advantage.
- Fluent English, preferably also Finnish.
- Ambitious attitude.
- Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g., space, medical, automation, railway, measurement equipment, GNSS, data science, functional safety.
- Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to our employees interests.
- Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
- For new employees moving to Finland we offer relocation support.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter by 18 December 2020 using the link https://joinus.huld.io/jobs.
In case you wish you discuss about Huld, role and our way of working, do not hesitate to contact us. We understand that it is important to find a place where you can feel like being part of the family.
Sr. Team Leader
+358 50 486 9137