Do you have a Yes, we can- attitude about security?
Huld is a technology design house located in many sites across Finland and Czech Republic. We are especially prominent in industries where lifecycle, quality management as well as security and safety are critical. Our team is multinational and has many years of experience from Critical Systems, Data Science, Software & Embedded Development, Digital Security, Functional Safety, Industrial Design and IoT.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for senior security consultants to help our customers in developing their security posture. As a leading consultant, you understand the overall security requirements for an organization and are able to help our customers in developing security management in both administrative and technical domains by taking advantage of the most common information security frameworks, such as the ISO / IEC 27000 and IEC 62443 series.
You work mainly in technical assignments consulting customers on their technical development projects in areas such as industrial & automation systems, ICT infrastructure and information security for cloud solutions. You possibly have a software or system development background and potentially have deeper knowledge and experience or hobbies in individual areas of cyber security.
As a leading consultant, your responsibilities include providing technical leadership, subject matter expertise, from proposals to delivering complex and demanding projects, and for being a trusted advisor to our clients. You have demonstrated ability to think structured and quickly grasp business and technical challenges. You translate the customer requirements and scope to a proposed solution with accurate work estimates. You are a strategic thinker able to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders. You develop relationships across the organizations and communicate effectively with clarity and precision both written and verbal.
Your exact role and responsibilities in security teams and customer projects will be determined based on your background and subject matter expertise in security.
What will you do?
Typical work tasks include customer systems attack surface mapping, defining requirements for systems security implementations, creating security development plans and roadmaps, designing security architectures, security and risk assessments, and security testing of systems.
To be successful in your job, you must first and foremost have a Yes we can- attitude and ability execute in challenging and sometimes even vague customer situations. You will also have several years of work experience in technical security, a strong basic understanding of system architectures and ICT infrastructure, and perhaps a CISSP, CEH, or some other security certificate in your pocket. You also master the most typical tools used in security testing and know how to apply them to different applications.
Skills and experience required
- You hold a relevant higher technical education degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a security consultant / expert
- You are a self-starter and have good interaction and communication skills
- You enjoy the customer interface and sales support
- Fluent English (at a technical level)
- Industry expertise, especially from the industrial systems, national security, public administration or the social and health sector, is a plus
- Experience in software development, information systems and application development information security testing and evaluation are also considered an asset
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g. industrial services, machinery, intelligent devices, space, defence, medical & healthcare
- Top-notch set of competences and skilled team to support your professional growth and success
- Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Flexibility, you may be based in any of our offices in several locations in Finland. We also support remote working and home/work balance.
- Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to interests of our employees.
- Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
- For new employees relocating to Finland we offer relocation support.
The positions are based in Finland in any Huld location.
Please send us your CV in English, salary expectation and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your previous projects and experiences by 30 November 2020.
With the right candidates, we will proceed immediately, so don't wait!