Huld is an internationally unique software and product development house.
Are you passionate about software development and embedded systems? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international working environment? In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as data processing systems, control systems, desktop applications and test automation solutions. We provide services for leading companies across industries. We are looking to grow our team to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio in our Espoo office. Now we are hiring C++ developers.
Your educational background could be a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics. Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of embedded software development and relevant work experience for 3-10 years. We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
To apply for this position you should have gained skills and experience like:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in any of the suitable areas
- 3-10 years of relevant work experience
- Good skills in C/C++. We especially appreciate experience of modern C++
- Understanding of embedded systems
- Experience of Python and other scripting languages
- Additional skills such as Embedded Linux, Qt, Robot Framework, are a bonus
- Experience with GNSS and related tools is an advantage
- Fluency in English, preferably also in Finnish
- Ambitious attitude
How to apply
We offer the right candidate a chance to work in an inspiring environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere and great colleagues. You will have an opportunity to further develop your skills and grow competences with different clients in various industries. For new employees moving to Finland we offer relocation support.
Apply online at https://joinus.huld.io/jobs latest by Septermber 30, 2020. We will be processing applications immediately and will proceed with the right candidate as soon as possible.