That’s it! Congrats — you’ve just landed where you were dreaming of!
At Huld you will be dealing with meaningful projects in a cool team so next time you talk about your job with family and friends you will leave them speechless (sorry, we can’t guarantee it).
As our Front-End Developer, you will face the challenge from Day 1 to create new interfaces for our applications and website or improving actual ones. We are looking for a great mind with a Jedi attitude willing to adapt and shoot troubles down when they come.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Working with the team to design specifications for new features and enhancements to the system.
- Developing new interfaces for our web applications.
- Proposing and leading in the design and implementation of new UI features for the software.
- Creating new applications/UI from the scratch
What you need to bring on board?
- A university degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in web development and/or data analytics
- Knowledge of standard frameworks like Vue, ReactJS or other
What would be awesome?
- Experience and deep knowledge of ReactJS framework and UI/UX design tools
- Knowledge of DevOps for continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in some of the following: medical, machinery, automotive, energy industry, space
- Have a creative mind full of awesome ideas
- Interest in distributed ledger technology / Blockchain
- Ability to create mock-ups and wireframes
What is waiting for you?
- Possibility of working in an ambitious and international environment within a nice, relaxed atmosphere of smaller engineering company:
- Possibility to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains (Blockchain/Space/Medical…)
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure.
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Wide spectrum of company benefits
- Immortality – some of our software flies in space
The position is based in Prague or Pilsen, Czech Republic
Send us your CV in English and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your previous projects and experiences!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!:)