At Huld you will be dealing with meaningful projects in a cool team, so next time you talk about your job with family and friends you make them speechless.
Who we are looking for
We're looking for a passionate person who brings fresh and crazy ideas to our projects. Our systems are used in space, medical domain, heavy machinery, intelligent devices and we help to solve large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; and the list keeps on growing every day!
What you will do
Your technical expertise will lead you to manage individual projects priorities while matching deadlines and deliverables.
You design! You develop! You test! You deploy! You maintain! You enhance software solutions! 😊
Since Huld positions itself as a game-changer for the New Space industry with a portfolio covering software from Ground to Space, we can offer you great opportunities on challenging projects. Currently, we need somebody for development for a Mission Control System that integrates various technologies and will be open sourced for the community.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Deriving a technical specification from customer requirements
- Working with the team to implement a complex system with modular design
- Steering architecture desing
- Implementation and testing;
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree (M.Sc., PhD)
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent English (on a technical level)
- Service Oriented Architecture desing principles
- Java / Groovy, and the ability to learn a new programming language.
- Basic knowledge of OSGI framework
- Understanding of messaging principles, JMS (Apache Artemis, ActiveMq)
- Desired (Bonus) experiences: Apache Service Mix, Apache Karaf, REST API, WebSockets, GraalVM
What we offer you?
- Normal environment, hard work, ambitious goals and making impact
- Relaxed atmosphere of smaller engineering company (just four years ago we were a start-up)
- Great opportunity to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains (Blockchain/ Space/ Medical/ Railway…)
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure.
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Immortality – some of our software flies in space
The position is based in Prague or Pilsen, Czech Republic
Please send us your CV in English, salary expectation and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your previous projects and experiences.
May the force be with you!