At Huld you will be dealing with meaningful projects in a cool team.
Huld is a technology design house located in Prague and Pilsen in the Czech Republic and at many sites across Finland. We are especially prominent in industries where lifecycle, quality management as well as security and safety are critical. Our team is multinational and has many years of experience from Critical Systems, Data Science, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Web Development, Digital Security, Industrial Design and IoT.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a technical security consultant to help our customers in developing their systems security posture. You work mainly in technical assignments, where you can consult customers on their technical development projects in areas such as application and system architectures, ICT infrastructure and information security for cloud solutions. You have a software development background and potentially have deeper experience or hobbies in individual areas of information security such as systems vulnerability testing or IAM.
In addition, you will understand the overall security requirements for an organization and, if necessary, be able to help customers develop administrative information security by taking advantage of the most common information security frameworks, such as the ISO / IEC 27000 series.
What will you do?
Typical work tasks include customer’s systems’ attack surface mapping, defining requirements for systems security implementations, creating security development plans, designing a security architecture, security and risk assessments, and security testing of systems.
To be successful in your job, you must first and foremost have a “yes we can” attitude and ability execute in challenging and sometimes even vague customer situations. You will also have several years of work experience in technical security, a strong basic understanding of system architectures and ICT infrastructure, and perhaps a CISSP, CEH, or some other security certificate in your pocket. You also master the most typical tools used in security testing and know how to apply them to different applications.
How do we imagine you?
- You hold a university degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- You are self-initiated and have good interaction and communication skills
- You enjoy the customer interface
- Fluent English (at a technical level) and fluent Czech
- Industry expertise, especially from the national security sector, public administration or the social and health sector, is a plus
- Experience in software development, information systems and application development information security testing and evaluation are also considered an asset
What is waiting for you?
- Normal environment, hard work, ambitious goals and making impact (usually, it would be written here cool environment, easy work but do you really believe you can change the world during table football?)
- Relaxed atmosphere of smaller engineering company (just four years ago we were a start-up)
- Possibility to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains (Blockchain/Space/Medical…)
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Immortality – some of our software flies in space
The position is based in Prague or Pilsen, Czech Republic
Please send us your CV in English, salary expectation and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your previous projects and experiences by 31.05.2020.
May the force be with you! 😊