Job position: Full Stack Developer
At Huld you will be dealing with meaningful projects in a cool team so next time you talk about your job with family and friends you will leave them speechless (sorry, we can’t guarantee it).
Who are we looking for
We're always looking for somebody who brings fresh and innovative ideas on software development, embedded software development, data analytics, machine learning, web and mobile development, cybersecurity, mechanical design and the list keeps on growing!
What will you do
Your technical expertise will lead you to manage individual projects priorities while matching deadlines and deliverables.
You design! You code! You test! You deploy! You maintain! You create and enhance software solutions! 😊
Huld is a technology design house located in Prague and Pilsen in the Czech Republic and at many sites across Finland. We are especially prominent in industries where lifecycle, quality management as well as security and safety are critical. Our team is multinational and has many years of experience from Critical Systems, Data Science, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Web Development, Industrial Design and IoT.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will face the challenge from Day 1 to create new software or improving actual ones. We are looking for a great mind with a Jedi attitude willing to adapt and shoot troubles down when they come.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Working with the team to design specifications for new features and enhancements to the system.
- Developing new features
- Proposing and leading in the design and implementation of new architecture for the platform.
- Creating new applications from the scratch
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Ambitious and achieving attitude with good communication skills
- Fluent English (at a technical level)
- Experience in web development and/or data analytics
- Knowledge of some of the standard frameworks like Django, Vue, Apache Solr, Angular, Elastic Search, ReactJS or Flutter
What would be awesome?
- Experience and knowledge of ReactJS framework and UI/UX design tools
- Knowledge of DevOps for continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in some of the following: medical, fintech, automotive, energy industry, space
- Overview of healthcare information systems and data exchange standards like HL7 (FHIR) or open source tools like IHE Gazelle eHealth interoperability framework
- Interest in distributed ledger technology / Blockchain
What is waiting for you?
- Normal environment, hard work, ambitious goals and making impact (usually, it would be written here cool environment, easy work but do you really believe you can change the world during table football?)
- Relaxed atmosphere of smaller engineering company (just four years ago we were a start-up
- Possibility to grow and learn new things
- Permanent employment contract
- Development of advanced systems in various domains (Blockchain/Space/Medical…)
- Self-managed team, no meaningless pressure
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Immortality – some of our software flies in space
The position is based in Prague or Pilsen, Czech Republic
Please send us your CV in English, salary expectation and a link to your working portfolio and impress us with your previous projects and experiences.
May the force be with you! 😊